Excellent news! The Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023 is announced for overseas undergraduate students at Douglas College. This scholarship intends to help Douglas College recruit international students who participate in athletics and meet their financial needs, particularly by paying the difference between tuition for international and domestic students.
At Douglas College, International undergraduate students who are actively involved in athletics are eligible for the award. A maximum of five qualifying applicants may get financial support from the scholarship each academic year by having up to CAD 7000 of their tuition costs covered.
Don’t forget to follow all the instructions and deadlines mentioned in this article provided by Douglas College for the scholarship application process. If you have any special queries or need more information, it’s always a good idea to get in touch with the college’s foreign student office or scholarship committee.
It seems that the scholarship’s grant sum is based on how well the recipient does over the course of the academic year. A maximum of 5 qualified awardees will also be chosen each year. Both the fall and winter semesters will get an equal amount of scholarship money.
About The Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2023:
- Study in: British Colombia, Canada
- Institution(s): Douglas College
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Duration: One year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall and winter semester
- Deadline: September 30, 2023
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Social work
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
- Therapeutic Recreation
The Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2023 Benefits:
The following benefit to recipients of the Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
- Coverage of Tuition Fees: The scholarship will pay up to 7,000 CAD in tuition. For international undergraduate students, the cost of tuition is lessened thanks to this financial aid.
Applicants for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship must fulfill the following criteria:
- Language Required: Candidates need to have a strong command of English. To ensure that they can interact and participate in academic activities at Douglas College, this is necessary.
- Eligible Nations: Candidates from all Nations around the world can avail of this scholarship.
- The High School Diploma is a requirement for applicants, serving as proof of successful completion of secondary education. The needed GPA must be at least 60% comparable. The purpose of this requirement is to guarantee that candidates have a solid intellectual basis for their undergraduate studies.
- Candidates must possess the necessary level of English language proficiency. They can achieve this by receiving a minimum TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 83 or an IELTS Academic module score of 6.5 on the overall band test. This prerequisite guarantees that students can participate in coursework and communicate in English in an efficient manner.
Apply for the Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2023:
Follow the guidelines below if you want to apply for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
- First, make sure you have a letter from Douglas College offering you admission. Before submitting an application for the scholarship, you must have received an admissions offer.
- Fill out the application form by downloading it: To download the application form, click the “Apply now” button.
- Compile the necessary paperwork to be submitted with the application form, including the following:
- Completed and signed application form.
- International waiver form (if applicable) signed by anyone with access to the admission information.
- Scanned copies of your passport and study permit (if applicable).
- Official transcripts from your previous educational institutions.
- Proof of graduation with certified original copies if the documents are in a language other than English.
- Language proficiency proof, such as TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- Receipt of the non-refundable CAD 100 application fee payment. You can make the payment through the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College: douglascollege.flywire.com.
Visit the official website for more information about the Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023. Please click the following link to access the official website: