Great News! For international students, Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025 (fully funded) are available now. The FCDO grants Commonwealth Scholarships to talented students from low- and middle-income countries for 2024–2025. UK universities offer PhD programs to these students, who are unable to study in the UK. Full-funded scholarships are given to those dedicated to using research for sustainable development goals. International students can apply for a PhD scholarship at these prestigious UK universities.
The 12-month PhD-funded program will give participants the chance to attend the UK university that receives CSC funding. The university in your nation of origin will grant the final qualification award. There are two sections to the program. In the UK, a maximum of one year is permitted. Typically, you must visit the UK every six months while remaining in your home country. CSC funding will only cover the first six months of your study abroad experience in the UK. They will not provide funding for the remaining portion of your studies, which you will finish in your home nation. With split-site scholarships, students will have access to specialized resources and facilities that are not available to them in their home countries.
About the Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025 (fully funded):
- Host Country: UK
- Institute: Top Universities in the UK
- Degree Level: Ph.D.
- Course Duration: 12-month program
- Deadline: December 5, 2023,
Benefits of the Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025 (fully funded):
Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships offer the following benefits to applicants through this scholarship:
- International students can apply for the fully funded Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships.
- Travel reimbursement for the student’s domestic and international travel.
- The Commonwealth Split-Site PhD Scholarships 2024 will also waive the entire tuition cost for the chosen students.
- Students will receive a living stipend of £1,347 per month. The living allowance varies based on the location of your university; for instance, students enrolled in programs in the London metropolitan area receive £1,652 per month.
- Warm clothes are also available if needed.
- Grants for study-related travel
- A monthly child allowance of £576.61 for the first child and £143 for the second and third children under the age of sixteen will be paid to the applicant with widow status who is living in the UK with a child, regardless of whether they are single parents or divorced.
- If you have a disability, you will get extra money to cover your expenses.
- The Commonwealth Split-Site PhD Scholarships, which are fully funded, offer the chance to study in the UK for nothing.
Eligibility Requirements for the Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025 (fully funded):
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to avail of this scholarship:
- Candidates must be permanent residents of a Commonwealth country and be under British protection.
- Applicants may apply for this if they are refugees in any of the Commonwealth nations.
- It is necessary to register for a Ph.D. program at any university in the Commonwealth in September 2024, when the scholarship starts.
- Moreover, they ought to be permitted to begin their studies in the UK in September 2024.
- The professors at the university must offer corroborating information that validates the applicant’s eligibility.
- Applicants who do not receive Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024–25 should not be able to afford to study in the UK.
- Academic merit will be the criterion for selection.
- Furthermore, the caliber of the study plan
- Candidates ought to positively influence the advancement of their own nation.
- A connection must exist between the applicant’s host university and the UK university.
Applicants must follow the following procedures to apply for this scholarship:
- The UK’s Commonwealth Ph.D. scholarships accept online applications through the CSC system. Apply now.
- Those who wish to apply for the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships must submit an admissions application to a university that has a funding arrangement with the CSC.
- They have to adhere to the online application process of CSC. The Commonwealth PhD Scholarship application will not be taken into consideration if it is not
- The applicant must enclose all required documentation with their application.
- Pay close attention to the completion of the application process.
- Submit your applications for the Commonwealth split-site scholarship 2024 as soon as possible due to high system traffic.
Please visit the official website of the Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships: