Good news! Do you want to study in the USA? The Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024 USA is currently open. This essay will go into great detail about this scholarship, its advantages, and the method for applying. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and the procedure for applying.
Undergraduate scholarships are available at the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024–2025. This scholarship will pay $25000 toward your annual course costs and will be valid for up to four years of undergraduate education.
The Presidential Scholarship is given each year to our incoming first-year students who exhibit extraordinary academic achievement by the Board of Admissions. The academically top-performing kids in our school system are Presidential Scholars, but they also go above and beyond the call of duty to help lead their schools and communities.
Boston, Massachusetts, is home to the private research university, Boston University. Through its 18 schools and colleges, it provides a selection of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for students. More than 300 academic programs are available to choose from at Boston University, giving students the chance to develop successful careers. For all current students and graduates, this university,, offers a top-notch learning environment and career services.
About Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024 USA:
- Host Country: USA
- University: Boston University
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Duration: Four years
- Benefit: Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2023 (annual)
- Arts and Sciences
- Education and human development
- Fine Arts
- General Studies
- Global Studies
- Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
Benefits of Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024 USA:
According to this scholarship, overseas undergraduate candidates receive $25,000 annually.
Check out the following scholarship links:
Candidates need to fulfill the following requirements to apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Nations: All Nations From The Whole World
- Rank in the Top 5% of their high school class or higher.
- SAT scores of 1500 and ACT scores of 33 or higher are required.
- They established remarkable extracurricular achievements in their communities and schools.
- This scholarship is open to students from abroad.
- The applicant must be an incoming first-year student at the University of Boston.
How to Apply?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
- To apply to Boston University, use either the Coalition Application or the Common Application.
- Students are required to submit their admissions application and all supporting documentation.
- Secondary school records, including grades for the senior year and a high school transcript
- Results of the TOEFL and IELTS tests for English proficiency.
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of the Data Page of the Passport
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support
Important: It should be noted that no additional applications or essays are necessary. In order to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarship, applicants must submit their official SAT or ACT test scores.
For more information about the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, please visit the official website, linked below: