Good news! For international students, York University Scholarships 2024-2025, fully funded, will provide an undergraduate scholarship. For assistance with their undergraduate studies in Canada, the recipients of this grant earn $35,000 a year. Consequently, the total value of this prize is $140,000.
York University is a public research university located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has 52,300 students, 7,000 faculty and staff personnel, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
It has eleven faculties, including Glendon College, the Faculty of Education, the Faculty of Health, the Faculty of Environmental Studies, the Faculty of Graduate Studies, and the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies. It also has the Lassonde School of Engineering, the Schulich School of Business, the Osgood Hall Law School, and the School of Arts, Media, Performance, and Design (previously the Faculty of Fine Arts). 28 research centers are also present.
The institution often demands a greater level of English proficiency from applicants whose first language is not English.
About York University Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: Canada
- University: York University
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Course Duration: 3-4 years depending on the selected program.
- Fall 2024: February 1, 2024,
- Summer 2024: April 1, 2024,
- Winter 2024: November 1, 2023,
Benefits Of The York University Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
Applicants to the York University Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- The York University Scholarship provides winners with $35,000 per year to aid with the expense of their undergraduate studies in Canada. Consequently, the total value of this prize is $140,000.
Eligibility Requirements for the York University Scholarships are as follows:
- English is a required language. The institution often demands a greater level of English proficiency from applicants whose first language is not English.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- To be considered for admission, candidates must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 7.80.
- Be in good standing in your studies.
- Experience financial trouble as a result of unforeseeable events.
- The second or later years of their studies.
- Have the status of an international student (enrolled at York University with a valid study permit and paying foreign fees).
- Enroll in and actively pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Be taking classes at the time you apply.
Applicants must fulfill the following procedures to apply for the York University Scholarships:
- Admission to York University’s bachelor’s program.
- Fill out the online form to apply for this reward.
- Submit the following documents:
- Application to be submitted.
Visit the official website to learn more about the York University Scholarship: