Great news! The University of the Arts London Scholarships 2024–2025 are fully funded for international students pursuing master’s degrees. This scholarship will pay for tuition, housing in one of UAL’s residence halls, and possibly some living expenses as well. There are up to 4 available UAL International Postgraduate £50,000 Scholarships.
Wide-ranging scholarships, bursaries, and prizes are available via UAL thanks to the kind contributions of private donors, corporate sponsors, nonprofit organizations, and university funds.
The success of UAL is based on its immersive, inquiry-driven creative curriculum. With groups of staff members – academics, technicians, librarians, and student support professionals – contributing inputs and creative voices to each student’s original project, specialist teaching personnel support student learning in significantly diverse ways.
About The University of the Arts London Scholarships 2024-2025:
- Host Country: UK
- University: University of the Arts London
- Degree Level: Master’s
- Course Duration: Two years
- For courses starting in January 2024: 2 November 2023
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Arts
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Research
- Master of Science
To learn more about the courses that are offered, click here.
Benefits Of The University Of The Arts London Scholarships 2024-2025:
Applicants of the University Of The Arts London Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- The scholarships are worth a total of £50,000.
- Covering tuition fees
- Financial assistance with living expenses.
- International Students House (ISH) housing will also be made available to scholarship recipients for the duration of their studies.
Candidates for University of the Arts London Scholarships must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- English is a necessary language.
- Check the list of eligible nations here.
- You must currently be in possession of an offer to enroll in a full-time taught master’s program at one of UAL’s six Colleges beginning in the 2024–2025 academic year. Your program must grant the M.ARCH., MA, MFA, MRes, or M.Sc. degrees.
- You must regularly dwell in one of the low-income economies included on the list of eligible nations. OR You are applying for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship while seeking refuge in the UK.
- At the time of the scholarship application, your yearly household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange rate in a qualifying country’s currency).
- Submitting a personal statement (maximum 350 words per question) in response to each of the questions below as part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application:
- Write about the impact earning a postgraduate scholarship would have on you.
- Tell us how you plan to use your new qualification to assist your future goals.
- Describe the issues you would resolve in your country.
- Please describe your commitment to social justice and environmental stewardship.
To apply for the scholarship applicants must follow the following steps:
- Use this application to apply to the university (each program has a separate application).
- Once you have received an offer for a qualifying course, the “My Financing” tab on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated to provide you with application forms for scholarships that you may be eligible for.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Visit the official website to learn more about University of the Arts London Scholarships: