Great News! International students may apply for the fully funded University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024. Master’s and Ph.D. students are eligible for this grant. Recipients of this scholarship will get an AUD salary of $28,597 per year as well as an AUD $2,000 relocation grant.
Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships (TGRS) are awarded to deserving domestic and international candidates throughout the entire year. All research fields at the University of Tasmania offer Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships, which are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated a strong aptitude for carrying out unique research.
Scholarships are given out in a competitive process based on a student’s academic performance, experience, past learning, and other relevant accomplishments. In fields of strategic research, new applicants get preference.
About The University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded):
- Study in: Australia
- Institution: University of Tasmania
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Visit the official website
- Business and Economics
- Health and Medicine
- Law and Education
- Sciences and Engineering
Benefit Of The University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded):
The University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024 is offering the following benefits to the applicants:
- AUD $28,597 (current rate) is the stipend. This rate increase on January 1st of each year.
- TGRS is offering a relocation payment of up to AUD $2,000 to help with moving expenses related to pursuing a higher degree by research in Tasmania.
- Other allowances: Recipients of the award may also receive smaller sums of money, allowances, or other income in addition to the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship, or income from part-time work performed in compliance with University policies.
The applicant must satisfy each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for the University of Tasmania Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- A minimum of four years of postsecondary study must have been completed, and candidates must have earned an upper second-class Honours degree or an equivalent.
- Only those who will be pursuing a full-time Master’s or Doctoral degree in research in 2024 are eligible for awards.
- For the proposed program, candidates may not be receiving any other awards, scholarships, or salaries of a comparable value (if that income is larger than 75% of the base RTP stipend rate).
- Income that is unrelated to the applicant’s Higher Degree by Research (such as income from employment) or income that the applicant earned for their Higher Degree by Research but does not pay for their essential living expenditures is not to be considered.
- Candidates who have earned a degree at the same level as the proposed candidature or higher, as well as those who have held a Postgraduate Research Award funded by the Australian Government or a university for longer than six months, are eligible to apply. These candidates consider during the competitive selection process, but they are not getting preference over candidates who have not.
For application guidelines for the University of Tasmania Scholarship, kindly follow these steps:
- Application forms must fill out by applicants and their supervisory team. If you want your Application to review for a scholarship, please specify it on the form.
- Future applicants should carefully read the above scholarship details before visiting our Apply Now page for further information. Scholarship applications evaluate and rank in a competitive manner.
Visit the official website to learn more about the University of Tasmania Scholarship: