Benefits Of The University of Sydney International Scholarship:
With the option of a one-semester extension for Ph.D. students, the University of Sydney International Scholarships will pay for living expenses and tuition for up to three years.
- $40,000 in scholarship money is due over the course of a year in two equal payments.
- $20,000 in scholarship money is due over the course of a year in two equal payments.
- $10,000 in scholarship money is available for one semester.
- $5,000 in scholarship money is available for one semester.
For the University of Sydney International Scholarships, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Be an international student beginning or currently enrolled.
- Have a strong record of academic accomplishment and research potential.
- Not be receiving a scholarship under any other scholarship program where the Australian Government contributes significantly and for which course tuition is a component.
- Not have applied for the scholarship up to three times in the previous five years.
Applicants must follow the following procedures to apply for the scholarship:
- Select a major and confirm your eligibility:
Admission is fiercely competitive. Start by looking through the several degree options we provide and verifying your eligibility for the research degree you want to apply for.
- Create your research proposals:
Consider your study topic carefully and see if any academic staff members share your interests.
- Find a supervisor:
You’ll need a staff member who has committed to supervise you for the duration of your course and whose academic interests coincide with yours. It’s just as important to choose the correct supervisor as it is to choose a study topic.
- Submit your application.
For details please visit the official website of the University of Sydney International Scholarships.