Good News! The University of South Australia Scholarships 2024–2025 cover the master’s and PhD tuition fees for international students. International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) cover the tuition for the entire duration of the research program.
International candidates are given International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) based on academic performance and demonstrated research potential. IRTS recipients will get a complete living stipend during their degree program, which is supported by outside funding. Additionally, students who can demonstrate that they can pay for their living expenses on their own may be eligible for an IRTS.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) has a commitment to ensuring that candidates for research degrees receive outstanding and modern research training and graduate with a skill set that enhances their job opportunities.
They provide a research environment with highly skilled and dedicated mentors, extensive relationships with businesses, government, and communities, and a concentration on addressing issues of global significance. Excellence in Study for Australia (ERA, 2018) reports that all of their evaluated particular disciplines of study received ratings at or above the global norm. Through a Ph.D., Masters by Research, or Professional Doctorate, you can conduct research using a number of different methods.
About the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024-2025:
- Host Country: Australia
- University: University of South Australia
- Degree Level: Master’s / Doctoral
- Course Duration: 3 years (plus the possibility of a 6-month extension) for a Ph.D. student, 2 years for a research master’s student.
- Deadline: Open all year round
- Allied Health and Human Performance
- Clinical & Health Sciences
- Creative and Architecture
- Education Futures
- Justice, Society, and Law
View the complete study regions by clicking here.
Benefits of the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024-2025:
Applicants will receive the following benefits through the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024–2025:
- The cost of a Ph.D. student’s foreign tuition for three years (with the potential for an additional six months).
- The cost of studying abroad for a research master’s program for two years.
Note: The scholarship does not cover foreign health insurance, so it is the responsibility of the applicants to make sure they have family- and/or visa-length overseas health insurance.
Eligibility Requirements for the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024-2025:
The eligibility requirements for the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024–2025 are as follows:
- English is a required language. View the language requirements in English.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- You must satisfy the requirements of the UniSA.
- New graduate student in international research.
- High caliber with proven capacity for research, as determined by UniSA.
- Be enrolled in a research-rich environment and supported by a strong supervisory panel (including the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, when applicable).
- Having (or having received) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, receiving a living stipend that is supported by external funding, or being able to cover their own living expenses throughout their time in Australia and being able to show proof of this when applying.
Applying procedures for the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024–2025 are as follows:
- To create an account, register here.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be prompted to attach the following files:
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Study History Documents
- Selected Program
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Your CV that includes your Professional Experience
- Academic Referee Reports
You can click on the link for A seven-step tutorial to get more information about the required documents and how to apply.
Visit the university’s official website to learn more about scholarships there: