Excellent News! International students may apply for the fully funded University of New Haven Scholarship 2024–2025. This scholarship is only for master’s degree programs. This award will pay for an hourly wage, the chance to experience learning, and 75% of the cost of their graduate degree.
The University of New Haven offers applicants from all around the world a fantastic opportunity to apply for the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Awards. In 1920, the University of New Haven was established as a public research institution. It offers a selection of degree programs. Candidates will receive exceptional instruction and an outstanding learning experience.
The institution offers advice and a range of programs in order to give applicants the skills and knowledge required to thrive in their future employment and smoothly make the transition from candidates to professionals.
Details About The University of New Haven Scholarship 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: USA
- University: University of New Haven
- Degree Level: Master’s
- Course Duration: Two years
- Deadline: Click here for the admission deadline
Advantages Of The University of New Haven Scholarship 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
Applicants will receive the following benefits through The University of New Haven Scholarship 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
- Associate Provost Position: Applicants will receive the following advantages:
- For the duration of their graduate program, an opportunity for experiential learning and employment.
- 75% of aid for education
- Pay per hour
- Dean’s Scholarship: Half the Cost of Attendance
Candidates for the University of New Haven Scholarship must meet all the criteria listed below:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Applicants must have a strong pre-qualification history.
- Candidates may apply for this educational bursary from anywhere in the world.
- Candidates need to be enrolled in a master’s program at this university.
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below: apply for a master’s degree
- You don’t need to apply for any more scholarships. You simply need to apply to the university for a master’s degree.
- Please upload the following files:
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- A Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- English-language transcripts from every college or university attended. Transcripts need to mail directly to the admissions office in sealed envelopes.
- Unofficial documents may be uploaded through the online application system if official documents are not available for the first inspection. But before the first day of school for the admitted semester, all official paperwork must be received.
- Additional details on the English language requirement can be found here.
- Some majors demand GRE or GMAT test results. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT School Code: P1X-DS-94. See the GRE/GMAT portion of this page for more information.
To find out more about University of New Haven Scholarships, go to the official website: