Great news! The 2023 University of Memphis Scholarship application period is open. International students may apply to the University of Memphis Scholarships 2023–2024, which is a fully financed award. This grant is open to both graduate and undergraduate students. The scholarships, which range in value, let non-Tennessee residents afford the price differential between local and international tuition rates.
The Institution of Memphis is a Tennessee public research institution that was established in 1912 and is situated in Memphis. There are numerous apartments for the University of Memphis students south of the main campus.
Why study at the University of Memphis? As a part of this UofM, you will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment. The university provides options for students to increase their knowledge by offering programs of instruction in various disciplines and programs through faculty who are qualified for teaching at the college level.
About University of Memphis Scholarships For International Students 2023:
- Host Nation USA
- University: University of Memphis
- Degree Level: Undergraduate / Masters
- Deadline: October 01, 2023
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
- Courses Offered:
- Click here to view the list of undergraduate programs offered by the university
- Click here to view the list of graduate programs offered by the university
Benefits Of University of Memphis Scholarships For International Students 2023:
The University of Memphis Scholarship offers the recipient a range of sums to pay the cost of domestic and foreign non-Tennessee resident tuition. Other institutional scholarships offered by the University of Minnesota cannot be paired with this one. Regarding departmental financing, exceptions are permitted.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
To qualify for undergraduate scholarships, students must meet the following criteria:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
Students must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for graduate scholarships:
310 on the GRE, or an equivalent mark on another test
3.25 U.S. equivalent undergraduate grade point average, as verified by a credential evaluation organization (www.naces.org), or a pertinent master’s degree from an established and recognized school
In order to apply for this scholarship, kindly follow these guidelines.
- To apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate and master’s programs, go here.
- Upload the following documents. Pre-qualification degree
Copies of academic transcripts and awards
Certificates of English language proficiency
Personal statement or statement of purpose
A copy of the passport
Visit the official website to learn more about University of Memphis Scholarships