Hi! Everyone I hope you are all fine. Today we will talk about The Harvard University Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded) for international students. The Harvard University Scholarship 2024–2025 is a fully funded award, offering postdoctoral research studies. Postdoctoral academy scholars will recieve a 75,000-dollar annual stipend.
Four to six Academy Scholars are selected each year for two-year appointments. The Academy Scholars Program seeks for and assists exceptional academics in the early stages of their careers, whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences or law with a command of the language and history or culture of countries or regions outside the United States or Canada.
Their studies could shed light on regional, comparative, or international issues from the past or present. For the duration of their term, Academy Scholars are required to live in the Cambridge/Boston area, unless they are going overseas for previously authorized study.
About The Harvard University Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: USA
- Fields: Postdoctoral / PhD
- University: Harvard University
- Course Duration: Two years
- Deadline: September 22, 2023
Benefits of The Harvard University Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
The Harvard University Scholars Program offered the recipient the following advantages:
- Postdoctoral academy scholars will receive a 75,000 dollar annual stipend.
- Additional funds for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance are provided in addition to this allowance.
- While not essential, some instruction is permitted.
Applicants must fullfill the following requirements to qualify for a Harvard University Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All Nations from the Whole World.
- Within two years of the start date of August 1, 2023, applicants of a Ph.D. a equivalent doctoral degree in the social sciences, as well as advanced doctoral students, are eligible for these awards.
- For a start date of August 1, 2024, scholars who are close to finishing their dissertations must be able to submit degree conferral documents from their university’s registrar’s office by June 30, 2024. No applications will be accepted from anyone who has recently completed or is presently holding another Harvard postdoctoral fellowship.
Please follow the crucial procedures below to apply for The Harvard Academy Scholars Programs:
- Create a new account here.
- Fill in your information.
- Required The following documentations:
- Cover letter that briefly outlines the applicant’s academic discipline, their preferred nation or location, and their intended research topic.
- A CV along with a list of documents.
- Research plan with stated intellectual objectives, suggested research design, and scheduled discipline work (2500-word limit).
- Transcript from your PhD program.
- Three recommendation letters.
- One of the many sections of the application that must be provided electronically as PDF files is the three letters of recommendation.
For applying you must click on the following official website of the Harvard Academy Scholars Programs: