Great News! International students can now apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 (fully funded) academic year. International students are welcome to apply to study in Hungary for undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees. One of the most prominent scholarships in the world, the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship, enables students to attend school in Hungary for nothing. Hungarian universities are renowned for their affordable student assistance packages and for providing high-quality education.
The Hungarian scholarship provides lodging, free medical insurance, round-trip airfare, a monthly stipend for the scholarship recipient, full tuition, application fees, and a once-in-a-lifetime chance to study in Europe. There is a merit-based scholarship program called Stipendium Hunagricum. As a result, there is no discrimination since deserving, exceptional students will be chosen without regard to their gender, color, nationality, or religion. The Stipendium Hungaricum Program offers the chance to acquire the know-how and abilities necessary for a prosperous career in today’s cutthroat industry. Leading academics in related fields will supervise and mentor students while they study.
The Hungarian Government has generously funded the Stipendium Hungaricum Program 2024, with the noble intention of nurturing an atmosphere of cross-cultural learning and education between Hungary and nations around the world. More than a thousand scholarships are available for international students to attend prestigious universities in 2024. Outstanding and gifted students can attend prestigious universities in Hungary thanks to the fully funded scholarship program in Hungary. The goal of this European scholarship is to raise the proportion of highly qualified intellectuals and use education to further human development. Thus, this scholarship in Europe serves as a springboard for students aspiring to higher positions in the workforce.
About the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 (fully funded):
- Host Country: Hungary
- Institution(s): All leading institutions in Hungary
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D.
- Deadline: January 15, 2024,
Benefits of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 (fully funded):
The benefits of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 are as follows:
- For overseas students, the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship has full funding.
- First off, the entire process is free; there are no application or exam fees.
- Until 2024, the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship will pay the entire tuition.
- Students will receive a monthly stipend.
- Accommodations are free for recipients of Hungarian scholarships.
- Free health insurance is another benefit of the Hungarian scholarship.
- Additionally, round-trip airline tickets will be given to students.
- The English language is offered in more than 80 programs through the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2024–25.
- In addition, the opportunity to interact with people from more than 110 nations encourages diversity and a variety of cultural backgrounds among the students.
- The chance to travel freely throughout European nations.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to study in Hungary without having to worry about living expenses while studying abroad.
The eligibility requirements for this scholarship are as follows:
- Nationals of any nation, including those in the European Economic Area (EEA), may apply.
- They have to be open to enrolling in the university’s courses.
- To advance, candidates must pledge to dedicate the necessary time based on the degree program they have selected.
- Due to the high level of competition for this scholarship, applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- When applying to a bachelor’s program, students must have their secondary school diplomas.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to postgraduate master’s programs, and a master’s degree is required for admission to doctoral programs.
- The home university must issue a certificate of student status to applicants for one-tier or nondegree programs.
- Nominees for Stipendium Hungaricum must come from the sending partners (countries).
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter
- Letter of Motivation
- Language proficiency certificate
- Identification documents
- Medical certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- School Certificates
- Educational Degrees to Explain or Background
Applicants must follow the following procedures to apply for this scholarship:
- The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship application process is entirely online.
- Two programs are open for applications. To begin the application process, click the Apply Now button below.
- Sign up through the application portal.
- Open your application after logging in.
- Candidates must carefully provide all necessary information and supporting documentation.
- Before the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship deadline, applications must be submitted.
- Interviews for Stipendium Hungaricum will take place after the application process, and the final selection will follow.
For more details, please visit the official website of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 (fully funded):