Great News! International students may apply for the Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2024–2025 scholarship. This scholarship may be renewed till the completion of studies and has a maximum value of USD 50,000 per year for a Ph.D. and USD 40,000 per year for a Post-doctoral.
The Faculty for the Future project, which was started in 2004, offers scholarships to women from developing and underdeveloped nations, so they can pursue post-doctoral or Ph.D. Research in the domains of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) at prestigious universities around the globe.
The long-term objective of the initiative is to reduce the gender gap by lessening the barriers women face while joining STEM fields, which will encourage more women to pursue scientific careers.
Details About Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships 2024:
- Study in: Any Country
- Degree Level: Ph.D. (Doctoral) / Postdoctoral
- University: Leading universities worldwide
- Deadline: November 11, 2023
Benefits Of The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships 2024:
Applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Grants from Faculty for the Future can be extended up until the end of studies and are based on actual expenditures for approved expenses, up to a maximum of USD 50,000 for a Ph.D. and USD 40,000 for a Post-doc.
- Performance, self-evaluation, supervisor recommendations, and good documentation of reintegration plans in the home country are all required for renewal funds.
Candidates must meet each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Are female and belong to an emerging market or developing nation. If you have two citizenship, one of which is that of a developed nation, you are ineligible to apply. (Note: If you receive a Faculty for the Future grant and later acquire citizenship in a developed nation, the grant will be terminated as of the date of the addition of the new citizenship;)
- Possess a stellar academic record.
- Own a track record of success as a teacher or possess a commitment to teaching.
- Can show active PARTICIPATION in faculty life and outreach initiatives to inspire young girls to pursue science.
- Are willing to support the faculties at your home university, engage in pertinent research, or apply your specialized knowledge to public policy issues in order to help the socio-economic growth of your home country and region.
Please follow the following procedures to apply for the Faculty for the Future Fellowships through the Schlumberger Foundation:
- Make a personal account.
- Check your email for a verification message that will allow you to verify your account.
- Open an account and log in.
- For 2023, click “Your Application”.
- Fill out your online application, attach the necessary paperwork, and click “Submit.”
Please visit the official website to learn more about the Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships: