Great news! The QuestBridge Scholarships 2024 are fully funded awards now open for students in the United States. These scholarships are open to high school seniors. The total scholarship for four years, which is worth more than $200,000.
The Texas Match the Promise Foundation encourages families to save for college by offering matching scholarships and tuition grants to participants in the state’s prepaid tuition scheme, the Texas Tuition Promise Fund.
Promise Fund tuition units at eligible Texas public colleges and universities represent a set sum of resident undergraduate tuition plus any necessary school-wide fees. In order to augment participant contributions made to the fund during the current Promise Fund sales season, Match the Promise will grant eligible recipients Promise Fund tuition units.
QuestBridge partners with 40 of the nation’s most prestigious colleges and universities to offer the National College Match award. There is no need for parent contributions or student loans because the scholarship pays the entire cost of attendance for each college, including tuition, housing and board, travel expenses, and books and supplies. But be aware that the scholarship can call for student involvement in the form of work-study or savings.
Two Levels of Scholarships
Up to $500 in participant tuition unit purchases will be matched for the same kind of tuition units. A two-to-one match will be given to scholarship winners whose families earn no more than $75,000. All other scholarship winners are going to match one to one.
There is a one-time payout of tuition units worth $2,000 at current prices. The top 150 candidates will receive matching scholarships, up to 150 total. Promise The top five applicants will get scholarships.
About QuestBridge Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: USA
- Universities: 40 prestigious colleges and universities
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Course Duration: Four years
- Deadline: Click here
Benefits Of The QuestBridge Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded):
Applicants will receive the following benefits through The QuestBridge Scholarships 2024:
- There is no need for parent contribution or student loans because the scholarship pays the entire cost of attendance for each college, including tuition, housing and board, travel expenses, and books and supplies.
Note: The scholarship, however, can require student contribution in the form of work-study or savings.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to avail of the opportunity of The QuestBridge Scholarships 2024:
- English is a necessary language.
- United States of America (A high school student who is a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or any other nationality and who is enrolled in a U.S. high school.).
- Primarily A’s in the most difficult courses offered, which are frequently Honors, AP, or IB-level courses.
- SAT or PSAT results of 1310.
- ACT composite scores of 28 or higher.
- The top 5–10% of the graduating class in terms of class rank.
- You can showcase your great writing abilities, intellectual curiosity, and tenacity through essays and recommendation letters.
Applicants must follow the following steps to apply for The QuestBridge Scholarships 2024:
- The online application for National College Match consists of two essays and short answer questions.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of core academic fields.
- Your high school counselor’s Secondary School Report.
- A school profile is optional but recommended.
- A diploma from high school.
- Any results from standardized tests. It is very encouraged to have SAT or ACT test results.
- Around the end of September, applicants submit their applications. In October, candidates will rank up to 12 college partners. Candidates will receive a notification if they select or not later in October. The finalists will next share more information regarding the specific universities they have ranked. Those who successfully matched with a college in December can relax knowing they have a full four-year scholarship to their first choice!
- Applicants who were not selected as finalists in October or who did not match with a college can reapply to the same schools through QuestBridge Regular Decision without incurring any application fees.
To find out more, go to the QuestBridge scholarships’ official website: