Great News! Oxford University Clarendon Scholarships (Fully Funded) are open to international students. The University of Oxford is offering numerous highly competitive Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarships. The Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarships are designed to support bright international students who want to enroll full-time in graduate programs at the university in a range of academic areas. The scholarship offers a sizable living allowance in addition to paying for tuition and academic expenses.
Deserving graduate students have the opportunity to join one of Oxford’s most vibrant, culturally diverse, and interdisciplinary communities in addition to receiving one of over 200 brand-new, Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarships each year from Clarendon. A notable award from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom is the Clarendon Scholarship.
One of the oldest and most well-known universities in the entire world is the University of Oxford, England. It is one of the oldest colleges in the English-speaking world, with a long history that goes back at least to the 11th century. Numerous undergraduate and graduate programs in the humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, medicine, law, engineering, and business are available at the University of Oxford.
About Oxford University Clarendon Scholarships (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Degree Level: Postgraduate, Ph.D.
- Fields Available: No restriction on the subject area
- Deadline: December/January (depending on the course)
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
Benefits Of The Oxford University Clarendon Scholarships (Fully Funded):
Applicants will receive the following benefits through the Oxford University Clarendon Scholarships (Fully Funded):
- The Clarendon scholarship covers the entire cost of the courses. This has an impact on both domestic and international students who are in the fee status.
- Clarendon provides fully financed scholarships that cover both living expenses throughout the year of financial obligation and academic fees.
- The base doctoral award from the Research Council An annual stipend for living expenses will be provided to full-time students at a figure that often covers the expenses of a single student living in Oxford. You should set aside at least £17,668 of your income for 2023–2024.
The following are the eligibility requirements to apply for the Oxford University Clarendon Scholarships (Fully Funded):
- English is a required language.
- Nationality: There are no limits in the nation. Any applicant from any country in the globe is eligible to apply for a Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarship.
- Excellent academic history: It’s critical to have a strong academic background. Most distinguished academics have degrees that are at least first-class honors or equivalent. Alternately, a candidate must hold a strong Master’s degree, keeping in mind that a strong Master’s degree can compensate for a passable first-degree performance.
- Future aptitude: The applicant’s potential for academic achievement in the future and suitability for the chosen course of study are given particular consideration. This can be determined by looking up references and research proposals.
- The personal statement, the referees’ evaluations, and any indication that the applicant is devoted to the suggested course are used to evaluate the student’s motivation.
Applicants must follow the following procedures to apply for the Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarships:
- You will automatically qualify for a Clarendon scholarship if you submit an application for a full-time or part-time Postgraduate, Ph.D. at Oxford by the pertinent January deadline for your degree.
- To be eligible for a Clarendon scholarship, you must submit your application by the due date in December or January, depending on your program.
- The academics concerned in your proposed field of study will take your application to your program into account. They will evaluate your application’s suitability and academic standing.
- In the end, the department will decide where they will assign you for your graduate studies and will inform you of its choice.
- According to the requirements, academics in your department will choose candidates concurrently and recommend them to the division for a Clarendon scholarship.
- The highest-ranked departmental nominees within the division are shortlisted for Clarendon after the academic divisions evaluate the nominations based on their academic merit and ability. The Clarendon Fund Administrator will get in touch with the selected candidates and provide the scholarship offer letter after the shortlist is confirmed.
For more details, please visit the official website of the Oxford University Clarendon Scholarships (Fully Funded):