Great News! Oxford University offers the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, a fully funded grant for overseas students. There are full scholarships available for both the MBA and the Master’s year. This scholarship provides £15,609 for living expenses over the course of the two academic years, covering the full cost of tuition.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested in pursuing postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford. The Pershing Square Foundation provides up to five full scholarships each year to deserving 1+1 MBA students, covering both the Master’s and MBA years.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship was created in 2014 and provides funding for both study years and assistance with living expenses and university fees. Additionally, you would gain from the mentoring and networking possibilities with commendable people and groups who are a part of the Pershing Square Foundation community.
About Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: UK
- University: University of Oxford
- Degree Level: Master’s / MBA
- Course Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: January 05, 2024 (annual)
- MSc in African Studies
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education)
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Economic and Social History
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc in Education (Higher Education)
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MSc in Japanese Studies
- MSc in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MST in Music
- MSc in Migration Studies
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- MSc in Sociology
- MSc in Social Anthropology
- MSc in Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management
Benefits Of The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
Applicants will receive the following benefits through Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- £15,609 for living costs for the two academic years.
- College Fees
- Tuition Fees
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Academic success.
- Leadership potential is demonstrated through experience and passion.
- Strong moral principles, commitment, and integrity.
- Make it a point in your job to concentrate on resolving global social issues, either by developing a new business or working for an organization that already exists.
- The ability to envision scalable and long-lasting fixes for these issues.
- Indicate specifically how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will aid you in achieving your objectives.
For Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship application procedures, kindly complete these steps:
- You must fulfill the entrance requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your selected master’s in order to apply for the 1+1 MBA.
- In addition to the mandatory MBA essays, you must submit a scholarship essay with your MBA application. The query for this year is, “How do you want to transform the world? What does this reveal about who you are personally? (500 maximum words).
- By the January 2024 admissions deadlines, submit your MBA application (choosing 1+1 under the program of interest) as well as your application for the partnering Master’s degree of your choice.
To apply and find out more, go to the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship’s official website: