Great news! For overseas students, applications are now being accepted by the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2024, Fully Funded Program. Which gives international students the chance to study for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees. The scholarship is accessible to applicants from any nation and from a wide range of academic subjects, and beneficiaries will get full financing to pursue their chosen studies at Russian universities.
The Russian Federation will also award the Open Doors scholarship winners with a monthly stipend in addition to early admission to Russian universities with no entrance exams and no tuition. The Open Doors Russia Scholarship initiative, a joint venture with the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education, is now in its seventh iteration. With just one click, numerous options will be unlocked. The material below is more thorough.
About Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2024:
- Host Country: Russia
- University: Click here
- Degree Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Funded by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Deadline: 10th December 2023
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Business and Management
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Computer and Data Science
- Chemical and Materials Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Economics & Econometrics
- Engineering and Technology
- Linguistic and Modern Languages
- Mathematical and Artificial Intelligence
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Political and International Studies
Visit here for more details.
Benefits Of Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2024:
Applicants will receive the following benefits through the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2024:
- Any international applications from any country are welcome.
- Russian universities offer free master’s and doctoral programs, including tuition.
- There are no entrance exams required for free admission to any university in Russia.
- Stipend per month (the amount varies by university).
- English instruction.
To avail of the opportunity of the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2024, applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Eligible to all students from abroad.
- Russian or English is a necessary language.
- Must submit a Master’s or PhD application.
- A bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- Submission of the necessary paperwork.
Note: Before applying, please read the rules and FAQs.
Applicants must follow the following instructions to apply for the scholarship:
- To apply for the Open Door Russian Scholarship 2024 in Russia, complete an online application.
- Candidates must register on the Open Doors website before submitting an application.
- Click here for the application.
- A replica of a valid passport.
- A copy of the diplomas.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or other institution in order to be considered for a Master’s Degree Scholarship.
- Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree from an accredited university in order to be considered for a doctoral degree scholarship.
- Purpose Statement.
Visit the official website of the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2024, for details: