Excellent News! International students can apply for the fully funded McGill University Scholarships 2023–2024. This award is available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. For undergraduate students, this scholarship offers up to $8,500, and for master’s and doctoral students, it offers modest bursaries.
The program’s objective is to increase access to the university for students who have financial difficulties by enhancing other funding options such as government assistance, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time employment, parental support, and other sources of finance.
McGill University is dedicated to helping qualified undergraduate students who need financial aid pursue their academic goals. Students from low-income or modest-income households who can show a need for financial assistance are eligible for entrance bursaries through the university’s entrance bursary program. All newly admitted first-year undergraduates pursuing their first degrees as well as newly accepted first-year undergraduates beginning professional programs in medicine and law are eligible to apply.
About McGill University Scholarships 2023(Fully Funded):
- Host Country: Canada
- University: McGill University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D.
- Fields Available: Full-time Degree Programs
- Deadline: August 1, 2023 (International Applicants), November 10, 2023 (Canadian Applicants)
Benefits Of The McGill University Scholarships 2023(Fully Funded):
These awards will give undergraduate students up to $8,500 in scholarships, and master’s and Ph.D. students will get modest bursaries.
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be eligible for McGill University Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Enroll in the University in a full-time degree program.
- Show that you have a need for money and that you intend to apply for government student aid and/or funding for Indigenous bands.
- Apply for and accept all the available government student aid that you are qualified for.
- To be in good academic status.
For information on how to apply for scholarships at McGill University, please read the following:
- Aspirants must enroll in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university in order to submit an application for the grant.
- International (non-US) students must submit a CSS Profile in addition to their McGill Minerva aid application. if they want to be considered for the University’s Entrance Bursary Program.
- In-course Financial Aid applications may be submitted by students at any time during the academic year, as needed. Applications are always made available in August of each year for the current academic year (September to August).
Visit the official website to learn more about scholarships offered by McGill University: