Great News! The University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024 (fully funded) is currently accepting applications. The goal of the University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024 is to provide top universities in Sub-Saharan Africa with excellent facilities and education for their students. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program receives funding from various NGOs and partner universities that work to support and assist young people from underprivileged backgrounds.
Graduate students can pursue their studies at Canada’s top university with full funding thanks to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Toronto. The University of Toronto serves as a hub for education, research, and knowledge generation. The University of Toronto is honored to be among the best research universities in the world, with a strong focus on invention and innovation.
The mission of the Mastercard Foundation, a private foundation, is to give everyone the chance to grow and learn. The Mastercard Foundation works to increase financial inclusion and prosperity for those who are impoverished by collaborating with a global network of NGOs and academic institutions. The Foundation thinks that Africa’s youth will play a major role in improving and prospering the continent’s future. The Mastercard Foundation scholars will expand their global networks and connections, as well as their ability to participate in various healthcare ecosystems and professions in Africa.
About the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024 (fully funded):
- Host Country: Canada
- University: University of Toronto
- Degree Level: Master’s
- Deadline: December 10, 2023,
- Master of Health Informatics
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Occupational and Environmental Health
- Master of Social and Behavioral Health Sciences
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Financial Insurance
- Master of Engineering (Biomedical)
- Master of Biotechnology
- Doctorate in Public Health Program
Benefits of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024 (fully funded):
Applicants will receive the following advantages through this scholarship:
- In Canada, there is a fully funded scholarship program called the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
- Full tuition assistance will be provided to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars.
- The scholars will also be reimbursed for their airfare to Canada, as well as the cost of applying for a passport and visa.
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship offers housing and health insurance in Canada.
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholars will also receive course materials and a laptop.
- During their Mastercard Foundation graduate scholarship at the University of Toronto, the scholars will also be reimbursed for their meals and other expenses.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be citizens and residents of a Sub-Saharan African nation in order to be considered for this scholarship program.
- Candidates need to have finished their undergraduate degrees.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be able to prove that they are financially needy.
- Strong academic records are a requirement for applicants.
- In addition, the candidates need to demonstrate a track record of extracurricular activity and leadership.
- The candidates must have fulfilled all prerequisite academic requirements set forth by the university.
- The candidates need to show that they speak English well.
- Reference letters
- Financial documents
Applying procedures for the Scholars Program 2024 are as follows:
- To start the application process for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, just click the button.
- Candidates should carefully complete the application. Enter all the necessary data accurately.
- Send in the completed form and the necessary paperwork.
- Please upload the letter of recommendation from the referees.
- Before the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship program deadline, applicants must submit their applications.
For more details, please visit the official website of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024: