The fully funded Maastricht University Scholarships 2024-2025 are currently open. All nations can apply for these scholarships (excluding countries in the EU/EEA). In October 2023, applications will be accepted for the academic year 2024–2025. Only Master’s degree programs are eligible for scholarships. International students have a fair chance to begin their studies in the Netherlands with a fully funded scholarship. Only those interested in the one- or two-year master’s degree programs at Maastricht University need to apply. Its position in the world rankings is 121st.
There are 24 scholarships in all. The chosen candidate will have all of their expenses paid for by the institution. English is the necessary language for instruction. One of the few European nations that offers English-language study is Holland.
A public research university called Maastricht is located in Maastricht. The Netherlands is home to one of the top universities in Europe. The second subordinate university among the 13 Dutch universities, Maastricht University, was founded in 1976. For its master’s programs in international business, this university is ranked 25th overall and fourth among young universities.
About the Maastricht University Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully-Funded):
- Host Country: Holland
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Course Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Deadline: February 1, 2024,
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
Benefits of the Maastricht University Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
Applicants will receive the following benefits through the Maastricht University Scholarships 2024-2025 program:
- International students at Maastricht University will receive fully funded scholarships in addition to other perks like assistance with living expenses and visa application fees. The following list outlines the financial advantages of Maastricht University scholarships.
- €12,350 (13 months) or €23,750* (25 months), living expenditures paid for by the UM International Services Desk to students.
- The arrangements and funding for liability and health insurance were made by the UM International Services Desk at a cost of €700.
- The visa application fees amount to €210. The UM International Services Desk made the arrangements and provided the funding.
- Tuition is arranged for and paid for by the UM International Services Desk at cost.
- The UM International Services Desk arranges and covers the cost of pre-academic training.
Eligible Requirements for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2024-2025:
- You meet the requirements for getting an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands and have nationality from a nation other than the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Suriname.
- You do not hold citizenship with an EEA or EU nation.
- You must submit an application for admission to Maastricht University’s full-time participating master’s program (the participating programs will re-open in October 2023) for the 2024–2025 academic year.
- You are eligible for admission to the particular UM master’s program to which you have applied.
- You have never taken part in a higher education program in the Netherlands that leads to a degree. Students who have taken part in exchange programs in the Netherlands are eligible to apply.
- You won’t be more than 35 years old on September 1, 2024.
- Your most recent grade transcript or proof of academic achievement shows that you have achieved exceptional accomplishments during your preceding educational programs.
- Complete your application form carefully
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact details of one referee.
- Previous official transcripts.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport
The Maastricht University Scholarship 2024 application process operates online.
- The candidate must register for any one of the UM programs.
- The candidate must enroll in one of the UM programs.
- A student will receive an ID number automatically after registration.
- Applicants may submit one application for both the program and the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be given pending acceptance.
- After logging onto your UM account, you should complete the application form.
- You should upload the necessary files.
- Please include as much information about yourself as possible, such as your name, residence, date of birth, and country.
- Each field that is required for each level must be completed.
- Carefully fill out your application.
Visit the Maastricht Scholarship’s official website for additional information and to submit an application.