Good News! For international students, the Leiden University Scholarships in the Netherlands 2024 application process is now open. International students can apply for scholarships from the Minerva Scholarship Funds Foundation to study at Leiden University. These worldwide scholarships are available to pursue bachelor’s and master’s degree programs; recipients can study in any subject or major, and they are available to all people, regardless of race or nationality.
This European scholarship is funded by the Minerva Fund Foundation. Minerva is a registered charitable foundation that seeks to lessen the financial burden of overseas students pursuing postsecondary education and research in the Netherlands. The Minerva Scholarship Foundation, in particular, provides funding for scholarships to extraordinary, gifted, and deserving students in the Netherlands and beyond. For numerous reasons, many students are interested in studying in the Netherlands, specifically at Leiden University. The excellent education that Dutch universities provide is one of the primary factors drawing students to study in the country.
Located in Leiden, Netherlands, the Leiden Institution is a public research institution. It is among Europe’s best research institutes. The Dutch Ministry runs and provides funding for the nonprofit Minerva Foundation. The goal of the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation is to offer funding for research and study in a range of disciplines.
In addition, Leiden University offers students a distinctive educational experience that combines tradition and innovation because it is one of the oldest and richest universities in the Netherlands. Thus, don’t pass up this fantastic chance to study abroad on a fully-funded scholarship at a prestigious research facility. Instead, apply for the international student scholarships at Leiden University in the Netherlands with faith and high aspirations.
About the Leiden University Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands:
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Institution(s): Leiden University
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Deadline: November 15, 2023,
- Educational development and continuing education
- Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding (Interfaculty Center for Teacher Training)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Benefits of the Leiden University Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands:
The applicant will receive the following benefits through this scholarship:
- The Minerva Funds fellowship at Leiden University is worth between €900 and €2000.
- There may be a research cost subsidy available.
- The scholarship can also pay for airfare.
- living expense (housing) reimbursement.
- The chance to study for free in Europe
- Discover the culture of the Netherlands.
- Make connections with professionals in related fields and like-minded individuals.
Eligibility Requirements for the Leiden University Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands:
The eligibility requirements for the Leiden University Scholarships are as follows:
- The initial step for applicants is to enroll in Leiden University’s bachelor’s or master’s degree programs.
- Not belong to L.S.V. Minerva.
- The application relates to a noteworthy or esteemed study or research endeavor, either domestically or overseas.
- The projects might be classified as an internship, study, or research project.
- Within three months of finishing the project, the student is required to turn in a project report along with any supporting documentation.
Applicants must fulfill the following procedures to apply for the scholarship:
- You have to be considering applying for the foreign student scholarship at Leiden University. However, you must be enrolled in one of Leiden University’s approved undergraduate or graduate programs before you may begin the application process.
- The Leiden University Minerva Fund scholarship application process is conducted online.
- After downloading, fill out the application form completely from here.
- Send the completed application package to the specified address.
- The committee will use criteria to assess the applications.
- One month prior to the deadline, applicants will receive notification regarding the status of their application, including whether they were awarded the scholarship.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to complete the application and attach the necessary documentation; neither Minerva nor Leiden
- The university will be held accountable for incomplete or delayed applications.
For more information, please visit the official website of Leiden University.