Excellent news! At La Trobe University, scholarship applications are now being accepted. La Trobe University Scholarships 2024–2025, which are partially sponsored, are open to international students. These bursaries are offered for both undergraduate and graduate courses. Only a small number of students receive scholarships, which are worth 15%, 20%, or 25% less in annual tuition prices for the duration of their studies.
Your overall course grade for all the La Trobe University values academic excellence. Your application will be evaluated to see if you qualify for a scholarship for the length of your anticipated studies at La Trobe if you are a highly qualified overseas student thinking about applying for a full-fee paying seat in undergraduate or postgraduate study.
About La Trobe University Scholarships 2024 Australia:
- Host Country: Australia
- University: La Trobe University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Program Duration: Four years for undergraduate. Three years for masters.
- Deadline: December 31, 2024
Benefits La Trobe University Scholarships 2024 Australia:
Applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Scholarships can cover up to 25% of the cost of the program.
A percentage is awarded based on WAM and overall course eligibility. There will be a reference to the scholarship in the letter of acceptance.
- A WAM is an average mark, taking into consideration the credit point value of the subjects you have completed. Your overall course grade for all the subjects you have satisfactorily completed will decide it.
- For more details, visit the official website.
To be qualified for La Trobe University Scholarships, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- eligible countries To be eligible, you must not be an Australian or a New Zealander.
- not currently enrolled in any La Trobe courses.
- For admission, candidates must meet academic and English language requirements.
- Pay all of your tuition.
- Become a fresh foreign applicant for the 2023–2024 courses.
- All La Trobe campuses will accept applications for undergraduate and graduate coursework programs.
- possess the Australian Equivalent of a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 55 percent and satisfy the course prerequisites.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for La Trobe University Scholarships:
- Apply for a course that qualifies.
- Complete and submit the online application.
If your chosen course is qualified for the award and you meet the admission conditions, your course application will be reviewed, and the award team will let you know if you have been successful in winning a La Trobe Excellence Scholarship.
- In order to preserve your scholarship, you must comply with any requirements in your offer (if any) and accept your offer as soon as you get your scholarship award letter (by email).
For more details, please contact: LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Visit the official website to learn more about La Trobe University Scholarships: