Great news! The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program for 2024 is now accessible to American undergraduate students. The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship 2024–2025 is a fully financed scholarship. You can receive up to $55,000 yearly with this scholarship, assistance with college preparation, continuous counseling, and a chance to participate in the greater Cooke Scholar community.
High-achieving high school seniors with financial need who wish to enroll in and graduate from the best four-year colleges and universities in the country are eligible for the Cooke Scholarship Program, an undergraduate scholarship program.
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program accessible to high-achieving high school graduates with financial need who aspire to enroll in the top four-year colleges and universities in the nation. Along with receiving a monetary award, Cooke Scholars also receive intensive educational counseling, significant cohort-based programming, graduate school support, access to a thriving network of over 2,800 other Cooke graduates and scholars, as well as some additional benefits.
Each award is meant to pay for a sizeable portion of the student’s educational costs, such as tuition, living expenses, books, and mandatory fees. Based on the cost of tuition and any other grants or scholarships to which the recipient may be entitled, awards vary from recipient to recipient.
About The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program 2024:
- Host Country: USA
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: November 16, 2023 (Applications open on August 24, 2023)
Benefits Of Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program 2024:
Candidates can avail following benefits of this scholarship:
- A four-year undergraduate program that has been approved may cost up to $55,000 annually.
- The capacity to study any subject.
- Personal assistance with selecting a university and through the financial aid application process.
- Advice on a range of subjects to assist students in adjusting to college and making the most of their time there.
To be qualified for the Scholarship, the applicant must meet each of the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- The USA is an eligible nation.
- Currently a senior: Plan to graduate from high school in the US in the spring of 2024.
Fall enrollment at an accredited four-year university: I plan to start attending an accredited four-year institution in the fall of 2023.
- GPA: Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income: Demonstrate that you have unmet financial needs. We’ll take applicants with a family income up to $95,000 into account. The new college scholarship recipients from the previous year’s cohort had an average household income of roughly $35,000.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation assesses each College Scholarship Program application individually with the assistance of a panel of educational authorities from across the nation.
Please follow the procedure to apply for the scholarship:
- Apply online on the official website.
- Following documents need to be submit (detail mention below).
Two Academic Recommendations: A complete application includes two academic recommendations, submit through Common App.
One Counselor Recommendation: You must submit one counselor recommendation through the Common App. In addition to your academic recommendations. The guidance counselor at your high school must make this recommendation.
School Report: A School Report or School Profile is a document from your school, usually from the school counselor’s or registrar’s office.
Visit the official website for more infomations: