Good News! For international students, the IMPR (International Max Planck Research) School of Germany Ph.D. Scholarship 2024–2025 is a fully funded grant. Health insurance, pension contributions, and other social benefits are all included in the contract. After taxes and deductions, Ph.D. students’ monthly take-home compensation is at least 1,700 Euros.
At the International Max Planck Research School, we are looking for applications from talented and creative young researchers who are naturally interested and ravenous for novel solutions. The right applicants can thrive in a cutthroat, interdisciplinary atmosphere and have a strong desire to shape the course of research.
About IMPR School Of Germany Ph.D. Scholarship 2024-2025(Fully Funded):
- Host Country: Germany
- Institution(s): IMPR (International Max Planck Research) School
- Level of Study: Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Program Period: 4 Years
- Deadline: Applications are accept at any time
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer science
- Life Sciences
Benefits Of The IMPR School Of Germany Ph.D. Scholarship 2024-2025(Fully Funded):
The Max Planck Research School offering the following advantages to the recipients of international Ph.D. scholarships:
- The IMPRS-CellDevoSys promises complete financial support for the full four-year period of your Ph.D. work. A Ph.D. project in the IMPRS may not go longer than four years.
- An employment contract is used to provide financial assistance to employees in accordance with the 65% TvöD E13 (German tariff for employees in public service).
- Health insurance, pension contributions, and other social benefits are all included in the contract. After taxes and deductions, PhD students’ monthly take-home compensation is at least 1,700 Euros.
For the International Max Planck Research School Ph.D. Scholarship, there are the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
If you have available TOEFL or IELTS scores, we advise including them with your application.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Admission is purely determined by prior scientific training and potential. This guarantees the fair and transparent hiring of just the most eligible applicants.
- Before beginning your thesis work, you must be a university graduate or have a graduation date set.
- It is crucial to have outstanding knowledge of textbook science. Collegiality and enthusiasm are also essential.
- Since English is the program’s working language, candidates should be highly proficient in both spoken and written English. If you have available TOEFL or IELTS scores, we advise including them with your application.
- Before invitation for an interviews, internal candidates must exhibit exceptional performance and the greatest potential.
Please follow these guidelines to submit an application for this scholarship:
- Get to know our research and the listed vacant roles.
- Make sure you are qualified and enthusiastic about working on research with us.
- Request two references to back up your application.
- Fill out the application.
- If your referees have provided their advice, submit.
Visit the official website to learn more about the International Max Planck Research School Ph.D. Scholarship: