Good news! American undergraduate students are eligible for the Horatio Alger Scholarship 2024–2025, which is fully funded. This fellowship offers $25,000 in funding. It is available to 106 people who wish to enroll in a US institution.
One of the largest scholarship programs in the nation, the Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program focuses on assisting high school students who have experienced and overcame tremendous challenges in their young lives. It is one of the nation’s biggest programs for student financial help. Support for the scholarships comes from Horatio Alger Members who, like the Scholars, overcame challenges to become successful businesses and influential members of their communities.
The National Scholarship is made available to eligible students by the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and all fifty states. During the spring of their senior year, National Scholars are given all-expenses-paid travel to Washington, D.C., to attend the National Scholars Conference. It is necessary for the candidate to attend the National Scholars Conference to receive the award.
The Horatio Alger Scholarship application season will run from August 1 through October 25. Because the Horatio Alger Scholarship application is a common application, the Association will consider you for all of its scholarship programs if you submit it just once. By October 25 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, your application and all necessary materials must be posted to your online application in order to be taken into consideration.
About The Horatio Alger Scholarship 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: USA
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Program Duration: four years
- Deadline: March 15, 2024
Note: The application for undergraduate study is currently not available, and on December 1, 2023, it will reopen for high school juniors.
Benefits Of The Horatio Alger Scholarship 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
Applicants of the Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Award 106 students $25,000 for four years of undergraduate study at any college in the USA.
The eligibility requirements for the Scholarship are as follows:
- English is a necessary language.
- Eligible nations: the USA.
- Be a full-time high school senior in the United States who is on track to graduate in the spring or summer of 2020 and who intends to enroll in college in the country no later than the fall after graduation.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to pursuing and finishing a bachelor’s degree at a non-profit, accredited public or private college in the United States (students may begin their studies at a two-year institution and subsequently transfer to a four-year institution).
- A household must show a substantial financial need by having an adjusted gross income of $55,000 or less.
- Participate in extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Show honesty and tenacity in overcoming challenges.
- Keep your grade point average (GPA) at least 2.0.
- Possess US citizenship.
Applicants for the Horatio Alger Scholarship can apply online:
Visit find out more, go visit the Horatio Alger Scholarship’s official website: