Great news! For international students, the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024–2025 is a fully funded award. The doctoral and graduate programs are eligible for this grant. Students who get this award will receive full scholarships covering the entire program fee.
For the academic year 2024–2025, international students can apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships to study at the postgraduate and doctoral levels in Germany. The Foundation offers students complete scholarships that pay the entire program’s attendance expenses.
Scholarships from the Heinrich Böll Foundation are available to graduate and doctorate students from countries other than Germany.
About Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: Germany
- Institution(s): The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Degree Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Deadline: March 1, 2024 / September 1, 2024
Benefits Of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded):
Applicants will receive the following benefits through, Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships:
- The Foundation offers students complete scholarships that pay the entire program’s attendance expenses.
The applicant must satisfy each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- The main requirements for student scholarships
1- A very strong academic record at high school, college, or university.
2- Political interest and social responsibility.
3-Strong justifications for the Heinrich Böll Foundation to accept your application.
- The main requirements for doctoral scholarships
1- Very strong academic record in both high school and college.
2- A strong research proposal that includes an exposé, a novel line of study, a realistic time schedule, and advanced preliminary work.
3- Political interest and social responsibility.
4- Four good reasons to submit an application to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
If you want to apply for a Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Verify if you are a member of the specific focus groups for this round of applications.
- It is important to acquire details regarding the application procedure and the necessary paperwork.
- Sign up for the Internet application system.
- Enter the necessary data on the online application portal.
- Before the application deadline expires, submit your application after submitting all necessary papers.
- Personal information and resume.
- Why you’re submitting an application to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- A description of your primary areas of interest and why you are interested in the subject you have chosen to study
- A description of your political and social interests, as well as your Ph.D. thesis project
- Click here for doctoral scholarships or here for student scholarships to learn more about the requirements.
Visit the official website for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship to apply and learn more: