Excellent News! Overseas Students. From all over the world who are interested in pursuing studies in the USA, are eligible for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas 2024. The HMU Fellowship in Ideas is a writing and debating project in the humanities open to recent university graduates with interests in the humanities, interdisciplinary discourse, and intellectual and professional advancement.
Emerging scholars can gain exposure to ideas related to the history of Western civilization through the Fellowship, which also offers networking opportunities for a variety of academics, lifelong learners, readers, and thinkers from a variety of fields, as well as credited authorship in two scholarly publications. All duties of the HMU Fellowship in Ideas, except participation in the conference, may be performed from any location with appropriate telephone and internet connectivity.
About Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas 2024:
- Host Country: Arizona, USA
- University: Harrison Middleton University
- Degree Level: Non-Degree Fellowship Program
- Program Duration: Nine months
- Deadline: November 01, 2023
- interdisciplinary dialogue
- intellectual and professional enrichment
Advantages Of The Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas 2024:
The advantages of the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas are as follows:
- A $500 allowance.
- The chance to take part in online Socratic debates with academic professors.
- Online publication in HMU: Dialogues and the HMU Blog.
- A free collection of five Great Books Foundation books at the end of the Fellowship period.
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants to be eligible for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Possess (in any subject) a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree.
- The humanities and the lofty ideals of Western civilization interest you.
- Possess excellent communication, reading, and writing skills.
- Commit to authoring two blog posts for the HMU Blog and a book review for HMU: Dialogues based on a Great Books Foundation book of your choice.
To take advantage of this fellowship, kindly adhere to the guidelines below:
(1) Complete this application form here.
(2) Make the following ready:
- A 500-word maximum biographical statement describing your educational history, your passion for the humanities, and your interest in the HMU Fellowship in Ideas.
- A fully referenced, informative essay of no more than 1500 words.
- Additionally, include a works referenced page and discuss a fascinating humanities concept connected to one of the following concentrations: imaginative literature, natural science, philosophy, religion, or social science.
(3) Your application and writing samples should be sent as Microsoft Word-compatible attachments to Information@hmu.edu.
Please visit the official website to learn more about the humanities fellowship opportunity offered by Harrison Middleton University in the United States: