The Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2024 is for international students who want to complete undergraduate studies in the United States. The FGL Fellowship should be awarded to first-year undergraduate students from low-income families who have shown extraordinary tenacity and academic excellence. These students must be committed to becoming powerful global leaders and understand that the size of their global impact is directly correlated with the amount of power and influence they amass. The Fellowship presents FGL Fellows with a wealth of priceless opportunities. Its objective is to encourage fellows’ development and prepare them for entrance to the Fortis Society.
By creating a strong global network that will enable them to help one another in achieving the highest levels of achievement, power, and global impact, the Fortis Society aims to bring together future leaders who are connected by their skills, not their privilege. FGL Fellows obtain employment in the Fortis Society after completing the program; this is the first private network of diverse leaders with a commitment to one another’s success and to a better world. Up to this point, our FGL Fellows have proven themselves to be outstanding in a variety of disciplines, including business, politics, international affairs, computer science, engineering, and many more. Early August marks the beginning of the FGL Fellowship, which begins with an intensive 20-day leadership training program that is focused on developing deep ties through conquering difficult physical and mental obstacles.
About The Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2024 (FGL Fellowship):
- Host Country: USA
- Institution(s): Future Leaders Foundation
- Degree Level: Undergraduate / Fellowship
- Deadline: (on a rolling basis)
Benefits Of The Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2024 (FGL Fellowship):
Applicants will receive the following benefits through the Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2024:
- The Future Leaders Foundation provides full program funding.
- Intensive leadership training lasting three weeks.
- Mentoring from well-known specialists around the world.
- Funding and assistance for an international internship.
- Tailored career guidance and resources.
- Access to the Fortis Society, a powerful international network.
The following qualifications must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for this opportunity:
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Presently enrolled in the second year of any undergraduate program.
- The first person in your family to enroll in college and/or have a modest income.
- Academic excellence at the university.
- First-generation or low-income university students—those without a family history or who have a low income.
- Evaluation of academic excellence from the start of the current school year through high school.
- Skills in leadership that have been demonstrated through self-initiated projects or by involvement in their communities or schools.
Our admissibility committee will take into account the following qualities in addition to our eligibility requirements:
- Both contagious charisma and unflappable character strength are qualities that all leaders must possess.
- Resilience and bravery show up through conquering adversity.
- An unquenchable desire for achievement on a grand scale, supported by a practical plan that is possible to put into action and the readiness to take risks and make sacrifices in order to do so.
- Altruism appears as the desire to bring about a significant improvement that has attained the highest echelons of authority and influence.
- A burning desire to join Fortis when the scholarship’s three years are up
Please follow the guidelines below to submit an application for the Future Global Leaders Fellowship:
- Browse the website carefully and get the sample application, resume template, and honorary promise.
- Applying for this scholarship is possible by clicking the link provided below.
For more information and to apply for the Future Global Leaders Fellowship, go to the following official website: