Great News! Through the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 USA (Fully Funded) program, The University of Hawaii’s Manoa campus offers fully funded master’s and doctoral degree scholarships. Apply for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship in 2024. Citizens of the United States and residents of Asia and the Pacific may apply for the fellowship. The East-West Center provides funding for the scholarship while recipients attend the University of Hawai’i at Manoa (UHM) to pursue graduate studies.
Under the Morrill Act, the University of Hawaii in Manoa was established in 1907 as a land-grant college of agriculture and mechanical arts. After a College of Arts and Sciences was added, the college changed its name to the University of Hawai’i in 1920. Today, UH Manoa is a renowned research institution with an extensive selection of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees.
Participants in this fellowship also have access to the educational, cultural, residential community building, and leadership development activities offered by the East-West Center. All costs, including books, accommodation, meals, stipends, and medical care, are covered by the EWC Graduate Fellowship.
About The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii, Mānoa Campus, USA
- Degree level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Deadline: December 1, 2023,
Benefits Of The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 (Fully Funded):
Applicants for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 (Fully Funded) will receive the following benefits:
- The graduate degree fellowship covers a portion of the cost of meals, health insurance, incidentals, books, lodging in an East-West Center dormitory, and general tuition and fees for UHM graduate programs. Funding for field research and conference presentations is made available to fellows during their academic year on a competitive basis.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to apply for this fellowship:
- Required language: English
- Eligible countries: Citizens or permanent residents of the United States, citizens of countries in the Pacific and Asia, including Russia
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Require a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for applicants.
- The University of Hawaii requires English language proficiency tests like IELTS and TOEFL.
- If your academic program was in a nation where English is the first language, and you just graduated from that institution with a degree, you may be able to waive the IELTS or TOEFL requirements.
Note: Priority in the student selection process is given to applicants from the Asia-Pacific region.
Applicants need to follow the following procedures and submit the required documents to apply for this fellowship:
- Apply for the EWC Fellowship online by clicking here.
- By December 1st, you must also submit a second application to the University of Hawaii.
- Resume or a curriculum vitae.
- Application Acceptance
- Bio Page on a passport.
- Submit these documents by January 10, 2023:
- Official transcripts
- An official IELTS or TOEFL score
- Please be sure to check the UH Office of Graduate Education website for complete details. You must complete your admission application by January 10.
- The University of Hawai‘i launches its online application system on August 1 each year for admissions the following year.
To submit an application for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024, click on the official website link below: