Good news! Eric Bleumink Scholarships are currently available for international students. The Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2024–2025 are fully funded. These scholarships are only available to those with master’s degrees. The University of Groningen Scholarship covers the whole cost of tuition, housing, books, health insurance, and international travel.
The Eric Bleumink Fund provides scholarships to bright persons and young scientists from developing nations. The scholarships are for 1 or 2-year Master’s degree programs. Only applicants who were given a (conditional) admission offer for a master’s program before February will therefore be taken into consideration. The applicant should complete a master’s request for a program before December 1 in order to give the admissions office enough time to process the request.
About Eric Bleumink Scholarships at the University of Groningen 2024:
- Host Nation: Netherlands
- University: University of Groningen
- Degree Level: Masters
- Program Duration: 1 to 2 years
- Deadline: December 1, 2023 (annual)
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Economics and BusinessLaw
- Medical Sciences
- Space Sciences
- Science and Engineering
Benefits of the Eric Bleumink Scholarships at the University of Groningen 2024:
Applicants will receive the following benefits:
The stipend covers the cost of tuition as well as living expenses, books, and health insurance while traveling abroad. The funding is given for either a one- or two-year master’s program.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- possess outstanding academic standing, ideally as attested by letters of recommendation.
- possess a conditional acceptance to the program of your choice.
- outstanding academic standing during their undergraduate or bachelor’s studies;
- possess outstanding English language skills in accordance with the program’s admission standards.
- Being able to participate in the entire program and be available for the entire duration of the program
- have no other way to pay for the research in question
Please follow these instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Prior to December 1st, submit an application to one of the master’s programs.
- A nomination will be communicated to qualified individuals.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Eric Bleumink Scholarships: