Great News! For international students, the EPFL Summer Fellowship in Switzerland 2024 (funded) is currently accepting applications. The EPFL Summer Fellowship 2024 is a fantastic international fellowship program for graduate and undergraduate students to gain hands-on experience working in a European facility during the summer under the supervision of top faculty. For three months, students can work on cutting-edge research projects at EPFL. Students from all over the world are invited to participate in research projects at one of the most prominent universities in the world through this program. Switzerland’s EPFL is a public university located in Lausanne.
Undergraduate and graduate students majoring in computer science, computer engineering, telecommunications, or electrical engineering are eligible to apply for this research fellowship in Switzerland. You must be enrolled in a program leading to a BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent to qualify for the EPFL Summer Fellowship. Participants have the opportunity to pick up new abilities and gain practical experience in their fields. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to network with other global participants. The summer of 2024 is the best time to take advantage of this.
Lausanne, a city in Switzerland, is home to the esteemed École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), a research university in Switzerland. It is known for its contributions to science, engineering, and technology and is frequently ranked among the best universities in the world. The community at EPFL is international and diverse. It’s a great place for international students to study and conduct research because it draws academics, researchers, and students from all over the world.
About the EPFL Summer Fellowship in Switzerland 2024 (funded):
- Host Country: Switzerland
- University: EPFL (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)
- Degree Level: Fellowship program for graduate and undergraduate
- Course Duration: 3 months
- Deadline: December 1, 2023,
Benefits of the EPFL Summer Fellowship in Switzerland 2024 (funded):
Applicants will receive the following benefits through the EPFL Summer Fellowship in Switzerland 2024 (funded):
- A living stipend of CHF 1,800 per month (to be adjusted for duration) and reimbursement for travel expenses will be given to the selected candidates. Participants can focus on their research without having to worry about money, thanks to this financial support.
- The EPFL summer fellowship offers a thrilling educational opportunity in a highly competitive research environment, enhancing motivation and fostering skill development.
- The international fellowship offers a singular opportunity to immerse oneself in a distinct European culture.
- Participants also get the chance to create important professional networks in Switzerland, which can help advance their careers.
- In addition to fostering academic advancement, the EPFL Fellowship allows fellows to spend three months in Switzerland.
- Participants in the program are also introduced to EPFL’s top-notch faculty, staff, and facilities.
- The completion of a three-month fellowship at EPFL can improve a fellow’s resume and lead to new professional prospects.
- Thus, the fellowship in Switzerland enhances participants’ personal and professional lives in addition to advancing their academic and research goals.
The eligibility requirements for the EPFL Summer Fellowship in Switzerland are as follows:
- Students must be enrolled full-time in Bachelor’s (BSc, BTech), Master’s (MSc, MTech), or comparable programs in
- Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Ph.D. candidates are not eligible for the summer 2024 EPFL internship.
- At the time of application, candidates must be in their second year of their bachelor’s program or have finished at least the first year.
- Additionally, candidates for fellowships must pass a very competitive selection process that is based on their academic standing.
- Excellent academic standing and accomplishments give preference to applicants for the Switzerland fellowship.
- Only the School of Computer and Communications Sciences is eligible for the EPFL Fellowship.
- However, candidates with a strong interest in and track record in the program’s subject areas, regardless of their academic background, are encouraged to apply. They ought to emphasize this in their motivation letter, though.
Applicants must follow the following procedures to apply for the EPFL Summer Fellowship in Switzerland:
- The online application process for the EPFL Summer Fellowship requires applicants to register on the official portal. To begin the application process, click the “apply now” button.
- However, make sure you meet the requirements for the fellowship program before applying.
- Carefully read the instructions on the application portal and send in all the required paperwork.
- Following the application review, EPFL will notify the accepted candidates.
- Similarly, notifications regarding acceptance or rejection will be dispatched by January 25, 2024.
- Email notifications of decisions will be sent to each and every applicant.
- The fellowship period usually lasts three months, though there is some scheduling flexibility.
- This time frame, which is directly coordinated with the hosting laboratory, typically falls between May and September.
For more details, please visit the official website of the EPFL Summer Fellowship in Switzerland: