Good News! The Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-2025 is an award for international undergraduate and graduate students. This scholarship will cover the full or half of your tuition.
Deakin recognizes students who consistently attain excellent academic levels and have the potential to make a major contribution to the school and the community around it. Participants in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program must be successful students. Candidates who are not selected for the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
Deakin University offers a personalized experience that is improved by cutting-edge digital engagement. Deakin University takes the lead by offering opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world. With more than 40 years of experience and among Australia’s top universities, Deakin University has won numerous awards and annually enrolls more than 60,000 students. Deakin University provides outstanding programs and limitless opportunities for its students.
About Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-2025:
- Host Country: Australia
- University: Deakin University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate / Master’s
- Course Duration: This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- Deadline: One month before you start your study
Click here, for additional details on the available courses.
Benefits Of The Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-2025:
Applicants of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-2025, will receive the following benefits:
- 50% of your tuition or the full amount.
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP). As part of the DVCIS award, students must take part in this program.
- Priority placement for on-campus housing (at own expense and depending on space).
To avail of this opportunity applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- English is a necessary language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Consider enrolling in a coursework program at Deakin University as an aspiring overseas student.
- Qualify to enroll in classes at Deakin University.
- Have completed prior studies with an average of 85% or above.
Note: It will be difficult to get accepted into the fixed number of scholarships, and it may be necessary to score higher than the minimum standards.
Applicants must follow the steps below to apply for the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-2025:
- You must provide the following:
- A completed application for the Deakin International Scholarship Program (PDF, 536 KB).
- A 300-word statement about yourself.
- Two references who can attest to your involvement in the community and/or leadership qualities.
- A finished application, together with transcripts, for enrollment at Deakin.
- Please send the Deakin International Admissions office your filled-out application through email.
- Additionally, you can be requested to go to an interview.
- Your personal statement must be written by you and include your own views. It ought to include:
- A summary of your motivations for attending Deakin University.
- A summary of your extracurricular activities and any paid or unpaid employment experience you have had.
- Why do you believe you would be an excellent representative of Deakin University?
- Do any further details that will help your application.
- To be qualified to apply for a scholarship, you must do more than merely fulfill the requirements. Take into account why you’re requesting the scholarship, how it will help you, and what you can give the Deakin community. Read the top 5 scholarship application advice from Deakin University.
- Successful applicants will be contacted by Deakin International within six weeks of the application.
- Students are recommended to submit their application as early as possible to enhance their chances of being accepted because scholarships are subject to international quotas. Students are urged to submit their scholarship applications at least one month before the start of their Deakin studies.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship: