Excellent News! A fully funded award for international students is the DAAD Scholarship 2024-2025 now available. At an outstanding German university, you can use this scholarship to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree. For graduates or doctorate candidates, DAAD scholarships will pay a monthly salary of 934 euros or 1,200 euros, respectively.
Their countries heavily rely on highly qualified professionals with connections to international partners for continued growth. They hold the key to providing the greatest guarantee of reduced poverty, increased educational attainment, and improved health for all. Through its development-focused postgraduate study programs, the DAAD aids in the professional development of specialists from developing and recently industrialized countries.
The scholarships give foreign graduates of all disciplines from developing and recently industrialized nations the opportunity to pursue a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a public or state-recognized German university, and in unusual cases, a doctoral degree, as well as to obtain a degree (Master’s/Ph.D.) from a German university.
About DAAD Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: Germany
- Institution: DAAD
- Degree Level: Doctoral (Ph.D.) / Masters
- Course Duration: Between 12 and 36 months depending on the length of the chosen study program.
- Deadline: Depending on chosen study program; please check deadlines here.
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Art, Design
- Economic Sciences, Law
- Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences
- Medicine, Health Sciences
- You can also see the complete list of available Postgraduate Courses.
Benefits Of The DAAD Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded):
The following advantages of DAAD Scholarship 2024 for Masters and Ph.D. Germany is offering to the recipient:
- Payments of 934 euros per month for graduates or 1,200 euros per month for doctorate candidates, depending on academic level.
- Allowance for travel, unless the home nation is providing the cost or another financial source.
- Payments for personal liability, health, and accident insurance.
- A one-time study grant.
The following additional benefits may be available to scholarship recipients under appropriate circumstances:
- Monthly rent assistance.
- Monthly stipend for accompanying family members.
To be eligible for a DAAD Scholarship 2024 for Master’s and Ph.D. studies in Germany, applicants must meet the criteria given below:
- German or English are prerequisite languages.
- The instruction language for foreign programs is English. Typically, in order to demonstrate your English language proficiency, you must provide a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- German is used as the instruction language for other programs. Typically, you must provide a German language certificate, such as the DSH or TestDaF.
- Eligible Countries: To view a list of qualified developing nations, go here.
- Candidates have completed a master’s or bachelor’s program (usually a four-year program) in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
- After receiving their training or scholarship, candidates are expected to assume social responsibility, start and support change processes in their personal and professional environments, and demonstrate that their motivation is development-related.
Please follow the steps below step by step to apply for DAAD Scholarships for master’s and Ph.D. in Germany:
- Completed and date-signed DAAD
- A CV that has been personally signed (please use the example Europass form found at (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/). with the present time.
- A two-page maximum personal letter of motivation that includes the current date, references to previous employers, and the intended postgraduate program(s).
- Recommendation letter from your workplace; the letter must be on letterhead, include your signature and an official stamp, and be current (not in a sealed envelope).
- At the time of application, you must provide a Certificate of Employment from your employer(s) attesting to the fact that you have at least two years of relevant work experience (after receiving your bachelor’s degree). If at all possible, you should also include a guarantee that your current employer will continue to employ you once you return home.
- Proof of Language Skills:
- IELTS or TOEFL are acceptable as evidence of English language proficiency (the institutional TOEFL is not accepted).
- German is a prerequisite for German-taught courses.EFL is not accepted).
- Academic degree copies, including a certified translation if necessary.
- A certified translation, if required, and copies of academic transcripts with the grading system.
- The People’s Republic of China applicants must provide an APS Certificate with their application materials.
For more details about applying procedures and documentation requirements, please visit the official website.
Visit the official website to learn more about the DAAD Scholarship 2024 for Master’s and Ph.D. Germany: