Hi! Great News for Foreign Students. The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024 (fully funded) is open for Overseas Students. This scholarship will offer a grant of £30,000 for tuition costs as well as internship-related travel and lodging costs.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most high-profile universities.
The third-oldest and one of the most recognizable colleges, Pembroke College, welcomes scholarship applicants. The Judge Business School at Cambridge University offers a one-year MBA program with the Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship, which is awarded every two years.
About The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded):
- Host Country: UK
- University: University of Cambridge
- Degree Level: MBA (Masters)
- Courses Available: Business Administration
- Course Duration: 1 year
- Deadline: Visit the official website
Benefits Of Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded):
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship offers the following benefits to applicants:
- £30,000 in financial aid is provided for tuition.
- Associated expenses for transportation and lodging for the internship.
Applicants for the MBA Scholarship must meet all the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Nations
- Applicants must have exceptional academic credentials and exhibit significant promise.
- The award is accessible to applicants from any country, although those of Lebanese ancestry will be given precedence.
- Only after getting an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program are applicants eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Check out the following scholarships too:
For application guidelines for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Examine Cambridge’s standards and submit an application.
- Submit a copy of your resume, a picture, your GMAT scores, and your acceptance letter from the university.
- The Foundation might ask you for an interview if they decide to move forward with your application. One applicant will be awarded a scholarship.
Visit the official website to learn more about the MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University.