Great News! The Bond University Scholarships 2024–2025, which are partially sponsored, are open to international students. The only students who are eligible for these rewards are undergraduates. The students are eligible for a 50% tuition price waiver because of this scholarship.
High academic achievers who live outside of Australia and seek to study at the undergraduate level at Bond University are given the opportunity to receive tuition reimbursement grants.
Excellence in Undergraduates The fact that scholarships are given out based on academic excellence shows how committed Bond University is to attracting top-notch, international students.
About The Bond University Scholarship 2024-2025:
- Host Country: Australia
- University: Bond University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Course Duration: Four years
- Deadline: October 16, 2023, for students commencing in the January 2024 Semester.
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Academic & English Pathways
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Executive Programs
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
For more information about the undergraduate programs, click Here.
Benefits Of The Bond University Scholarship 2024-2025:
Applicants will receive the following benefits through the Bond University Scholarships 2024–2025:
- The Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship grants participants a 50% tuition discount on their preferred program.
- Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy programs are ineligible for candidacy for the scholarships.
The following are the eligibility requirements to apply for the Bond University Scholarships 2024–2025:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- To start an undergraduate degree at Bond University, you must already have received an offer from the institution. Students who have not yet received an offer may submit their applications through the Bond University Online Application Form.
- live currently abroad, not in Australia. You can still apply if you’re taking English at Bond University College as part of a bundled offer.
- You must possess exceptional academic talent.
- Fill out and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form before the deadline for the scholarship application pertaining to the selected starting semester.
- You cannot already be enrolled in Bond University’s undergraduate or graduate programs.
Note: Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy programs are ineligible for application for scholarships.
Applicants must follow the following procedures to apply for this scholarship:
- Fill out the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before submitting an application for this grant.
- Students must submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form after receiving an offer. The application must be completely filled out and sent to email@example.com by the corresponding application deadline.
For more details, please visit the official website of Bond University: