Good News! For international students, AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024 is accepting applications. The US Department of State’s Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC) and the American University in Cairo (AUC) collaborated on the program for international graduate students. The TLG Fellowship 2024 seeks deserving international graduate students who meet academic and financial requirements. Students will further their education and conduct research to advance emerging leaders.
AUC TLG 2024 aims to find solutions to shared problems in the MENA region. It offers scholarships for international students from MENA to study for a master’s degree at AUC. The program covers various research fields and provides full funding for international students.
It is advised to apply for the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG) 2024 if you are interested in any of the remaining TLG program topics. In order to be considered for the TLG Students Program 2024, applicants must be willing to fulfill the program’s research requirements and work on their graduate thesis in one of the following areas: public diplomacy; urban policies and city planning; empathy in school leadership; contemporary urbanisms; poverty and inequality among migrants and refugees; governance; health care; environmental sustainability; and many more.
About the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024:
- Scholarship Sponsor: US Department of State, NEA/AC and AUC
- University: American University in Cairo (AUC)
- Degree Level: Master’s/Postgraduate
- Deadline: November 30, 2023,
Benefits of the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024:
Applicants will receive the following benefits through the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024:
- This fully funded graduate program covers the full tuition fee.
- TLG fellows will also receive a monthly stipend.
- There will be medical insurance available.
- Every student will have access to student housing.
- For the duration of the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program, a laptop will be provided.
- All fellows will receive opportunities for internships and practice, as well as reimbursement for local transportation if necessary.
- Additionally, the scholars will have the opportunity to present their research findings at one conference, where they will be evaluated and given prizes in a competitive manner.
- Additionally, two yearly economy round-trip tickets from home to campus will be awarded as part of the TLG Graduate Fellowship 2024.
- For students unable to return home due to unforeseen circumstances, housing and living stipends will be offered so they can continue program activities on campus during breaks.
- Additionally, fellows will get a book allowance.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024:
- The students must be citizens or nationals of one of the qualifying nations listed above.
- Candidates must fulfill the prerequisites for graduate admission at AUC.
- A strong academic record is a requirement for eligibility for the TLG Fellowship 2024.
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 out of 4.0 or above is necessary for the students.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is necessary for applicants.
Through extracurricular activities, interviews, and recommendations, students must demonstrate their flexibility, maturity, and leadership potential.
- A financial need must exist for applicants to pursue graduate work.
The obligations of TLG students:
- Throughout their graduate studies, student’s attendance in the TLG Students program is necessary to maintain full-time status.
- Within two years, students should finish their graduate degrees.
- Maintaining a GPA of at least 3.2 is mandatory for students.
- Students need to be dedicated to the research projects they have selected.
- Students need to successfully finish a TLG academic writing course in English.
- Throughout the international graduate program, students must successfully complete workshops on civic engagement and leadership.
- Attendance at the TLG graduate student conferences is mandatory for students.
- The TLG fellowship program requires students to participate in all of its events.
- Statement of purpose
- Updated CV
- Valid national ID card Copy (Egyptians only) or valid passport information pages (for non-Egyptians)
- Scanned copy of a recent photograph (official)
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to apply for this scholarship:
- To begin your application for the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program, click the Apply Now button.
- To apply for the TLG Student Program, candidates must visit two separate websites.
- Applicants must first submit an FHI360 application.
- After that, the applicants need to submit the AUC TLG graduate admission application.
- Candidates need to fill out both forms and include all necessary supporting documentation.
For additional information, please visit the official website of the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024: