Excellent news! The Aston University Scholarships 2024–2025, which are partially funded, are open to international students. Students in both graduate and undergrad programs are eligible to apply for these bursaries. These scholarships help the students afford their £8,000 tuition fee.
More than 120 different countries send students to Aston University each year to study. Aston University is a vibrant university in a vibrant community. Birmingham, the UK’s second-largest city, has one of Europe’s youngest populations and is home to Aston University. At Aston, the students are the main priority.
Aston University is glad to offer the Global Excellence Scholarship as a wonderful chance to enable the best students attend in September 2021. The greatest graduates from Aston University should be able to successfully begin important careers in a variety of business disciplines. They are aware of the challenges faced by women in engineering, and this scholarship supports our commitment to providing the best opportunities for our students.
About The Aston University Scholarships 2024-2025:
- Host Country: UK
- University: Aston University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate / Master’s
- Course Duration: Depends on the chosen program.
- Undergraduate: 31 May 2024 (currently closed)
- Master’s: Tuesday 31 October 2023 (Scholarship applications will open on Monday 2 October 2023)
- The MBA and MBChB in Medicine are the only undergraduate and postgraduate taught programs that are not eligible for this award.
Benefits Of The Aston University Scholarships 2024-2025:
Applicants will receive the following benefits through The Aston University Scholarships 2024-2025:
- Undergraduate: Selected candidates will receive up to £17,500 in financial aid to help with tuition costs.
- Master’s: Successful candidates will get a £10,000 scholarship to help with tuition.
To avail of The Aston University Scholarships 2024-2025, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- English is a necessary language.
- International students from any nation outside the EU are eligible to apply.
- An applicant for an Aston International Scholarship might be qualified if:
- They are not considered to be pursuing an equivalent or lower qualification because they are classified as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- Aston University is holding an offer for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught, or foundation program that will begin in the Autumn Term starting in September of next year.
- They satisfy the additional requirements for the scholarships made available by this program.
- Unless the sponsor has a written agreement with Aston University certifying their eligibility, they will not be eligible for an Aston Scholarship if they pay all or part of a student’s tuition.
- A student will not be qualified to receive a scholarship in full or in part if they are assessed to be in debt to the institution at the time that payment is due to them.
- Per the curriculum pursued, a student is only eligible for one Aston Scholarship or discount. When a student qualifies for more than one scholarship or discount, they are going to get the most valuable things.
- Keep in mind that the prerequisites for participation in each program may vary.
Note: Visit this page for more information on the requirements for eligibility.
To apply for the Aston University Scholarships 2024-2025, applicants must need to follow the following steps:
- You can apply to study at Eston University by selecting a postgraduate program from this list.
- You will need to provide your contact information, a copy of your passport, and two references.
- Submit a vice-chancellor scholarship application. When the university extends a favorable offer to you
- From here, complete the form.
Visit the official website for Aston University Scholarships to learn more: